Where do I send a Sunshine Law request?

If you are requesting records from the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission / Missouri Department of Transportation and are using the online form at this link (enter link when website established) then your request will be automatically submitted to the Secretary to the Commission.  If you wish to mail your request, please send it to:  Secretary to the Commission, Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission, PO Box 270, Jefferson City, Missouri 65102.  If you wish to fax your request, please send it the Secretary to the Commission at 573-522-2698.
Category: General
Was this helpful?