skip navigation

This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.

WELCOME TO VVC's Online Help System


If I want to apply for my associates degree, do I need to make a counseling appointment first?

To apply for your Associates degree you are not required to make a counseling appointment. You are welcomed to make an appointment with a counselor to make sure all graduation requirements have been, or will be, completed. If you choose not to make an appointment and you'd just like to submit your AA/AS graduation application, print out and fill out the Graduation Application form and submit it to the Admissions and Records office in Building 52 by the appropriate deadline. The AA/AS Graduation Application form link is included here for you:

Categories: Counseling
Was this helpful?