skip navigation

This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.

WELCOME TO VVC's Online Help System


Can I take a course at VVC that I failed twice before?

If you received a substandard grade (e.g. D, F, or FW) twice for the same class, then you will need to submit a Course Repeat Petition to Admissions and Records to see if you can take the same course for a third time at VVC. A committee will review your petition. If the committee does not grant your petition to take the course for a third time, then you will need to take the class at another community college. If the committee does grant your petition, you'll be able to register for the class at the appropriate date.

You can download the Course Repeat Petition at the following website:
Once you've completed it, submit it to Admissions and Records (Bldg. 52). You will be notified of the decision a couple of weeks after you submit the petition.

Categories: Counseling
Was this helpful?