skip navigation

This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.

WELCOME TO VVC's Online Help System


Do I need to let the VVC Veterans Office know when I have a change in Personal Information?

Yes, whenever you change your Name/Address/Phone Number/Email/Chapter of Benefits (i.e. Post-9-11) stop by the VVC Veterans Resource Center (Building 80 Complex, Lower Campus) or contact us to assist you with updating your information.
Categories: Veterans
Was this helpful?