skip navigation

This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.

WELCOME TO VVC's Online Help System


Do I need an Educational Plan for GI Bill Benefits?

Yes, Victor Valley College (VVC) has a specific GI Bill Educational Plan (Ed Plan); for new students this document is required prior to the submission of the 3rd certification; and for returning students who have used it at our school previously or for students coming from another school where they used their GI Bill Benefits it is required prior to their 2nd certification.
Categories: Veterans
Was this helpful?