skip navigation

This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.

WELCOME TO VVC's Online Help System


What is the Board of Governor's Fee Waiver and how do I apply?

The Board of Governor’s Fee Waiver (BOGG) is financial aid offered by the State of California for Community College students. The BOGG pays registration fees only. It also reduces the parking fee. The student must be a California resident in order to qualify. Qualification is also based on prior year income. Students may qualify either by completing a FAFSA application, or the BOGG application available at or by stopping by the FAO to pick up an application. The application covers summer, fall, and winter/spring semesters, and students must reapply every academic year.

Categories: Financial Aid
Was this helpful?