skip navigation

This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.

WELCOME TO VVC's Online Help System


I am a high school student. What do I need to do to start classes at VVC?

The first thing I recommend every high school student interested in taking classes at VVC is to speak with your high school counselor to find out which classes you can or should take at VVC. Once you've discussed with your counselor potential classes to take, then you'll have to complete several steps before enrolling to the college. You can download the steps to enrollment form here:

Step 1: Apply the college at

Step 2: Complete a New Student Orientation (visit Bldg. 55 or call 760-245-4271 ext. 2296 or 2531)

Step 3: Complete your Math/English assessment (Bldg. 52, Window 18; open Mon-Fri 8:30 - 3:00 p.m. on a walk-in basis)

Step 4: Meet with a VVC Counselor (if necessary) in Bldg. 55

You will also need to have a parent and your counselor fill out a Concurrent Enrollment form which you can download here: This form must be taken to Admissions and Records (Bldg. 52) once it has been completed and signed by both parent and counselor.

This should help you get started!

Categories: Counseling
Was this helpful?